Friday, January 28, 2011

Ray Drew Videos

Biography: Ray Drew finished his junior season with 72 tackles, 16 tackles for loss and seven sacks. Ray Drew says he can bench 315-pounds and squat 455.
Partial senior (4-1) stats: 35 tackles, two forced fumbles, one sack and one fumble recovery
Drew reports a 3.0 core GPA, a 17 ACT and a 1350 three-part May SAT. No plans to retake.
Drew: “I’m good at the pass rush. I bring good size to the line and I’m pretty quick. I have great reach. I have a 6-foot-10 wingspan, so I use my hands and arms to keep guys off me.
“I have a great swim and rip move too.
“I want to improve my footwork and coordination. I want better agility.”
Ray Drew is an elite pass rusher who plays with a lot of energy. Not too often do you see guys of his size make plays on special teams, but he does not come off the field much when he can attack the football. He still needs to add weight and just play more aggressive. He likes to get up field, but he needs to hold his ground better against the run. He has the ideal frame to add weight and he has an elite package as a pass rusher

No comments:

Post a Comment