Thursday, January 13, 2011

Why the private health insurance is for you?

House of Lords, Lord Crisp a member of an independent and impartial. He Department of Health between 2006 2000 as Chief Executive of the NHS and Permanent Secretary.
About the story of a close friend, she said desperately, such as patient vital funding denied.
My best friend, Richard developed cancer, he was sure that would practice in his work during my life insurance to pay particular attention.
Although he believes he and his family were protected material, cost, can concentrate the treatment.
 Kindle Wireless Reading Device, Wi-Fi, Graphite, 6" Display with New E Ink Pearl Technology

After two unsuccessful rounds of chemotherapy on the NHS had to try to approving a new approach, an expert from their insurer, went to see.
Ex-gratia to be paid, but only for six months - but that was not covered at all a shock to be told in the claims. that, at a cost of £ 1,000 per week, would be, or no treatment finance - then it had no liability insurance to pay for the information.
If you think that I might be a shock not so. I have the NHS, the health ministry's head of the former Permanent Secretary of the Board and for me now, I cover all aspects of health care Lords, the House by an independent neutral co'm related. But to be honest, I was surprised.
I've never had private insurance, but I agree a suitable alternative for the NHS would be. If you get exactly what you should pay for health insurance.
Richard called me and we investigated further. We have learned that not all companies so restrictive - some happy, with a long and complex, all cover cancer treatment. But the funding for the treatment of others by limiting or, say, then cut them less enthusiastic than six months.
You are not warn you before when you buy the policy. If you are seriously ill and are sensitive only to learn.
Richard's case, her insurer, after it was alleged that the contract proposed to change the terms of his treatment options are bad and it was not mentioned in policy documents, set limits.
We met the insurer its long-term treatment of MP has won some concessions. But I must not be so.
And Richard is certainly not alone. I have given up or pay their own way told me, the consultants talked with patients with similar problems.
I make a decision what to do because it is to stop the health insurance companies on this week I know a woman dealing with breast cancer. Another patient continued his treatment of Richard's Hospital pays £ 600 per week.
discussed what policies would open at the beginning of this, but it is understood to be a very bad history. It was not.
The main problem is the lack of transparency. Policies are often vague and confusing. They do not tell people exactly what room. Patients with a lack of clarity does not get the necessary legal certainty for the majority now means that you need.


No comments:

Post a Comment